Call for papers to speak at Image Sensors Europe 2021 is open!
The call for papers is now open for the Image Sensors Europe 2021 conference until Friday 11 December
. If you would be interested in presenting at the conference, the Smithers team and Advisory Board are looking for the following criteria:
- We are looking for truly innovative work being done in the field of image sensors and the vision supply chain across the breadth of relevant applications.
- We are looking for new content which the audience won't have seen before.
- Product pitches will not be accepted.
Suggested topics include, but are not limited to:
Complete the below form by Friday 11 December to submit your presentation for consideration.
- Market trends and forecasts
- 3D imaging
- IR and depth imaging
- HDR imaging
- Machine vision
- Combined 2 and 3D sensing
- Deep learning
- On-chip artificial intelligence
- Photon counting: from visible to X-ray
- High-speed imaging
- Automotive, consumer, medical, industrial, security and other growing applications