Call for papers to speak at Image Sensors Europe 2022 is open!
The call for papers is now open for the Image Sensors Europe 2022 conference. If you would be interested in presenting at the conference, the Smithers team and Advisory Board are looking for the following criteria:
- We are looking for truly innovative work being done in the field of image sensors and the vision supply chain across the breadth of relevant applications.
- We are looking for new content which the audience won't have seen before.
- Product pitches will not be accepted.
Suggested topics include, but are not limited to:
Complete the below form to submit your presentation for consideration.
- Market trends and forecasts
- 3D imaging
- IR and depth imaging
- HDR imaging
- Machine vision
- Combined 2 and 3D sensing
- Deep learning
- On-chip artificial intelligence
- Photon counting: from visible to X-ray
- High-speed imaging
- Automotive, consumer, medical, industrial, security and other growing applications