IMAGE SENSORS EUROPE - THE LEADING EVENT FOR PROFESSIONALS IN THE INDUSTRY
Image Sensors Europe will return to London on 15-16 March 2023
, once again uniting over 250+
vision system representatives.The event will drive learnings and discussions on the future market and technology image sensor trends.
Topics set to be covered at the 2023 include:
Find out more about the event >>
- Image sensor market challenges and opportunities: Responding to the confluence of exceptional geo-political, macro-economic and societal disruption
- Global foundry updates: Manufacturing capacity, chip stacking timelines, realistic improvements and opportunities
- Image sensor application updates: Biomedical; surveillance & security, space; industrial, agricultural; automotive; consumer
- Technology focus: Small pixel, high resolution imaging; hyperspectral & multispectral imaging; x-ray imaging; event sensors + CIS; edge detection; embedded imaging
- Power dissipation in image sensors; energy harvesting; sustainability
- Data processing & compression realism - cloud and IS crossover; high speed data handling and transfer
Sign up to the mailing list below or book your ticket to be kept in the loop when further information about next year's event is available!
“Excellent get together of the who is who in imaging”- VP, Development | First Sensor AG